Monday 9 April 2018

Birthday Theme

Hai

   This is my first entry for Papericious. Happy Birthday Papericious and congratulations to the whole team.
    I purchased the papericious paper pack recently, the designs are awesome. so i want to give my first entry..

Here i created a frame using papericious pattern papers



used a gold acrylic pearl paint and black sparkle foam sheet for die cut



Hope you all will like my Effort. Please give your Valuable Comments.

Thanks for Visiting..


 I'm Attaching my work to

1.  
Papericious March Challenge - Birthdays + Sparkle!







5 comments:

  1. Lovely frame and use of the papers! Thank you for playing with us at Papericious and being a part of our birthday celebrations:)! Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of the pattern paper and other elementsThank you for playing with us at Papericious and being a part of our birthday celebrations:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at papericious:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is uber cool! Thank you so much for playing along Papericious March challenge. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours. Thank you for playing with us at Papericious. :)

    ReplyDelete